How to Add Calendar in Word
Adding a calendar to your Word document is so easy. Whether you want to send a copy of date to your friend, or you just simply want it for personal use.
Just follow these easy steps and you’re good to go.
Add Calendar in Word
- Launch Microsoft Word.
- Open the document you wish to add a calendar.
- Hover on to the main tab and click ‘Insert’.
- Under the ‘Insert’ tab, you will see ‘Table’ below.
- Click ‘Table’ option and hover on to the bottom of the dialogue box that says ‘Quick Tables’.
- Click ‘Quick Tables’ and then you can see built-in calendars of Microsoft Word.
There you have it! You just knew how to add calendar in Word.
Read also: How to Add Watermark in Microsoft Word