Adding a new font style in Google Docs will make your document stand out. With Google’s free fonts, you can easily customize your document’s font with no worries.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add fonts in Google Docs.
Add Fonts in Google Docs
- Open your document in Google Docs. If you don’t have one, go to doc.new. This will redirect you a new Google Docs page.
- Once you’re in the page, hover on to the ‘Font Tab’ just below the ‘Add-ons’ section.
- After you clicked the ‘Font Tab’, you will see a drop-down list of default Google fonts.
- Click ‘More Fonts’ to add new fonts in your document. A dialogue box will appear.
- Select the fonts that you wish to use in your document. You will also see all of your preferred fonts at the right corner of the dialogue box.
- You can also sort fonts based on its style and popularity.
- After you choose your fonts, click ‘OK’.
- Now, you can see all your chosen fonts in the ‘Font Tab’ drop-down list.