How to Add Watermark in Word
Adding a watermark in Word is pretty easy. Watermark is a distinguished label impressed in your document.
This will help characterize your document as confidential, urgent, or you simply don’t want others to copy your document.
Below are few instructions on how to add, remove, and customize watermarks.
Add a Watermark in Word
- Hover on to the main tab in Word and click Design
- In the Design tab, you can find the Watermark icon on the right side of your screen.
- Click Watermark, then you will find built-in watermark templates.
You can also add more watermark templates on Office.com.
You also have the option to customize your watermark in a document. To do this:
- Simply hover on the Watermark icon on the Design tab.
- You will find the ‘Custom Watermark’ at the bottom of the Watermark pop-up box.
- Click ‘Custom Watermark’.
- A new dialogue box will appear. You can choose either ‘Picture Watermark’ or ‘Text Watermark’.
To remove watermark in a Word document, click on the Watermark icon under Design tab. You can find the ‘Remove Watermark’ option at the bottom of the pop-up box.
Save Selection to Watermark Gallery
- Select a word in your document.
- Click Watermark, you will the ‘Save Selection to Watermark Gallery’ option.
That’s it! These are all the few easy-to-follow steps on how you can add watermarks in your documents.
Read also: How to Easily Add Calendar in Microsoft Word