Do you have a garden? Then you might know these gardening terms with Bing Gardening Quiz. Test your knowledge with gardening today!
Bing Gardening Quiz
- What do you call the method of loosening soil or compost to allow air to circulate?
- It is the moving of a plant from one growth medium to another.
- It refers to something derived from living organisms and is made up of carbon-based compounds.
- It is the method of gardening is based on building a healthy, living soil through composting and using supplemental nutrients from naturally occurring deposits.
- What do you call a soil that contains a high proportion of clay and is poorly drained?
- This refers to any organic material, such as wood chips, grass clippings, compost, straw, or leaves that is spread over the soil surface (around plants) to hold in moisture and help control weeds.
- What does N-P-K stand for?
- It refers to decayed organic matter used for conditioning soil and is dark, odorless and rich in nutrients.
- This term is used to describe a plant that has gone to seed prematurely.
- What do you call a plant that blooms, produces seed, and dies in one year?
- This often describes organisms living or occurring where there is no oxygen.
- This describes organisms living or occurring only when oxygen is present.
- Refers to a plant that completes its full life-cycle in two growing seasons.
- What do you the digested organic waste of red worms?
- This is an organic or synthetic material added to the soil or the plant, that is important for its nutrient value.
- Organic Gardening
- Heavy Soil
- N-P-K (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium)
- Worm casting
The Big Trivia Quiz Book
Be mind-blown with these cool trivia quiz book that will put your general knowledge to test. Try this out today!