Learn new things about one of the most popular bodies of water, the river. Get to know facts and trivia about rivers that you probably didn’t know.
Bing River Quiz Questions and Answers
- 27 rivers flow into Lake Titicaca, but only one flows out from it. Can you name that river?
- Australia’s longest river shares a name with a famous tennis player. Name that player.
- Can you identify a winding African river?
- How long is the River Nile?
- How many European countries does the Danube run through?
- In which African country would you meet the tribes who live alongside the Omo River?
- Into which body of water does the Rio Grande river flow?
- On which English river do these famous bridges sit?
- Several countries in the world have no rivers. Which of these countries does have a river?
- The Tigris River runs through which three countries?
- The USA’s Mississippi River runs through or borders 10 of the country’s 50 states. Which of these states is NOT on that list?
- This Asian river is visually quite distinctive. What’s it called?
- What is the world’s longest river?
- What is the world’s widest river?
- What river was the basis of early civilization in Egypt?
- Where does the Dnieper River run through?
- Where would you find the Irrawaddy River?
- Which of these is Europe’s longest river?
- Which of these is the UK’s longest river?
- Which was the first river in the world to be granted the same legal rights as a human being?
- The Desaguadero, Bolivia
- The Murray, shared with Andy Murray
- The Zambezi
- Gulf of Mexico
- The Tyne in north-east England
- Iraq, Turkey and Syria
- The Yellow
- The Nile
- The Amazon
- Nile River
- Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
- Myanmar (Burma)
- The Volga
- The Severn
- The Whanganui, New Zealand, In 2017
The Big Trivia Quiz Book
Be mind-blown with these cool trivia quiz book that will put your general knowledge to test. Try this out today!