Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Bing Space Films Quiz
- How long is one year on Jupiter?
- How many Earths could fit inside the sun?
- How many moons does Earth have?
- How many stars are in the Milky Way?
- How old is the sun?
- If you weighed 200 pounds on Earth, how much would you weigh on Mars?
- In what year did Pluto become reclassified as a dwarf planet?
- What are the explosions of energy released by the sun’s magnetic fields called?
- What causes high and low tides?
- What color is Mars’ sunset?
- What do you call a large number of meteoroids occurring at the same time and place?
- What phenomena keeps the planets in steady orbit around the sun?
- Which are the five most recognized dwarf planets?
- Which are the four “gas giant” planets?
- Which are the four “terrestrial” planets?
- Which is the densest planet in our solar system?
- Which is the oldest planet in our solar system?
- Which planet has the most volcanoes?
- Which planet rotates on its side?
- Which planet spins backward relative to the others?
- Which star is the center of our solar system?
- Who was the first person to travel into space?
- Who was the first person to walk on the moon?
- 12 Earth years
- One million
- Only one!
- More than 100 billion
- 6 billion years old
- 76 pounds
- Solar flares
- The gravity of the sun and moon
- A meteor shower
- Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake, and Haumea
- Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune
- Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Earth
- The sun
- Yuri Gagarin
- Neil Armstrong
You Might Also Like These :