Have you been to Verona or are you just planning to visit there? But before that, you might want to have this Bing Verona Quiz. This will serve your guide to the notable events and places in the city of Verona.
Verona, Italy in a Glance
Hundreds of visitors from around the world wanted to glimpse the beauty of Verona. The city of Verona is isolated in a variety of picturesque landscape, architecture, and its amazing history.
Tourist Destinations in Verona
When you’re in Verona, you really can’t miss to see and experience it’s beautiful attractions. There are several tourist destinations in Verona, two of which are the Arena and the Roman Amphitheater.
Bing Verona Quiz
1. Verona is popularized by two famous lovers. Who were they?
2. What century did Verona became a Roman colony?
3. These two people are responsible for several stunning architectures in the city of Verona. Who were they?
4. What is the name of one of the largest and well-preserved Roman amphitheater located in Verona?
5. Who was the author of the famous novel ‘Romeo and Juliet’?
6. This gate was used by ancient Romans to enter the city of Verona. What is it?
7. It is considered one of the best examples of an Italian Renaissance garden in the country.
8. This place served as Verona’s political and administrative hub.
9. It is considered the finest Romanesque building in northern Italy.
10. It is an ancient marble statue that was repurposed in medieval times.
11. This church became the family church of the della Scala princes, who ruled Verona in the 13th and 14th centuries.
12. What festival is known for the Roman amphitheater?
13. It was built for the Gonzagas between 1525 and 1535 by Giulio Romano.
14. How old is the city of Verona?
15. What recognition was given to Verona by UNESCO.
1. Romeo and Juliet
2. 89 BC
3. Fra Giocondo and Michele Sanmicheli
4. Arena di Verona
5. William Shakespeare
6. Porta Borsari
7. Giardino Giusti
8. Piazza dei Signori
9. Basilica of San Zeno Maggiore
10. Madonna di Verona
11. Santa Maria Antica
12. Verona Jazz Festival
13. Palazzo del Te
14. 2,000 years old
15. World Heritage Site
The Big Trivia Quiz Book
Be mind-blown with these cool trivia quiz book that will put your general knowledge to test. Try this out today!