Have you tried Yoga or been to a Yoga class? If not, you might want to try this Bing Yoga Quiz if you want to learn more about Yoga.
Bing Yoga Quiz
- ‘Jala’ is commonly referred to as?
- How many Koshas do humans have as per yogic system?
- Is Yoga a religion?
- Referred to as psychic space in front of the closed eyes, just behind the forehead.
- The cervical spine forms?
- The purpose of Yoga as taught by the ancients is to attain what?
- The term “Prana” refers to?
- The word “asana” refers to?
- The word “pranayama” refers to?
- There are how many chakras in the human body?
- There were how many asanas classically enlisted in yoga?
- What are the five elements in yoga?
- What is the appropriate amount of time to wait after a meal before beginning a yoga practice?
- What is the original language of Yoga?
- What is the ultimate goal of yoga?
- What type of yoga was invented by Bharat Thakur?
- Which language the word “Yoga” originates from?
- Who brought yoga to the humans?
- Who is the father of yoga?
- Yoga suggests how many folds path of life?
- The natural curve of the neck
- Breath, Life Force, and Energy
- A Yoga pose or posture
- Breath control exercises
- Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Akash
- 90 minutes
- Artistic Yoga
- Maharshi Patanjali
The Big Trivia Quiz Book
Be mind-blown with these cool trivia quiz book that will put your general knowledge to test. Try this out today!