Halloween is indeed just around the corner. While we’re all advised to stay at home and stay off from crowded places, it seems like we’ll celebrate a different Halloween this year.
Bing Halloween Quiz is here to save the Halloween. Bing Halloween quizzes are so in these days. But it’s not just that, these also enhances your general analysis.
If you haven’t took up the first part of our Bing Halloween Quiz, you can hover it here.
This is the second part of Bing Halloween Quiz.
So, are you ready to sharpen your stock knowledge? I bet you do.
Let’s get started.
Bing Halloween Quiz Part 2
- According to the National Retail Federation, how many Americans celebrated Halloween in 2015?
- After the full moon’s Halloween of 2020, when will it occur again?
- After which war, advertisers marketed candy corn as a special treat for Halloween?
- Approximately, what percent of kids prefer gums instead of chocolate candies on Halloween?
- Celtics were superstitious. Is the statement true or False?
- Each year, how much pounds of candy corn is produced?
- For how many years, Halloween has been around for?
- Halloween is a public holiday. True or false?
- Halloween is also a festival of matchmaking for many women. Is that true or false?
- Halloween is one of the most popular holidays of Hallmark. Is that true or false?
- Halloween is the second busiest day after which festival?
- Halloween is the second largest consumer holiday in America. True or False?
- Halloween parties, what do we traditionally bob for?
- How many American states produces a major amount of pumpkins?
- How many people participate in the Halloween parade of New York City?
- In 1921, which American city firstly celebrated Halloween on a larger basis? ,
- In 2014, who grew up the heaviest pumpkin in Switzerland?
- In the Hollywood California, during Halloween, which item is banned from 12am October 31st to 12pm November 1st?
- In what year, the full moon will occur at Halloween?
- In which American state, world’s longest haunted house is situated?
- Is pumpkin a fruit or vegetable?
- Name the country believed to be the origin of Halloween?
- Name the first individually wrapped Penny candy?
- Name the Halloween Parade of NYC?
- Name the magician who died on Halloween?
- Name the person who first made the Jack-o-lantern?
- On Halloween, one of the two main meetings of witches is known as?
- The blockbuster “Halloween” was made in how many days?
- The night before Halloween was what for the New Englanders?
- The original costumes of Halloween were made of which material?
- The record for world’s fastest pumpkin carving is of how much seconds?
- The round orange pumpkins are native to which place?
- Transylvania is a region of which country?
- Valentine’s Day tops the candy sales. True or false?
- What does the Hong Kong’s Lue Yan mean?
- What’s the most popular candy for Halloween?
- Where did bobbing for apples originate?
- Where do the Vampire cats live?
- Which American city holds the record for the most Jack O’ Lanterns lit at once?
- Which American city observes the largest Halloween Parade in the United States?
- Which American state doesn’t allow dressing like priest or nuns?
- Which country celebrates Teng Chieh festival with Halloween?
- Which country holds the record for heaviest pumpkin?
- Which country Jack-o-lanterns originally belong to?
- Which immigrants came to America and thought that Pumpkins were easy to carve on Halloween than potatoes?
- Which year Universal picture released the first feature-length (Werewolf of London)?
- Which year was the movie Freaks released?
- Who holds the record for world’s fastest pumpkin carving time?
- Who was the first actor to play Wolfman?
- Who wrote the mystery novel (Halloween Party)?
- World War II
- 10 percent
- 35 million pounds
- Approximately 6,000 years
- 50,000 people
- Anoka, Minnesota
- Beni Meir
- Silly String
- Tootsie Rolls
- The Village Halloween Parade
- Harry Houdini
- 21 days
- The Cabbage Night
- Animal head and skin
- 24.03 seconds
- North America
- False, it’s Halloween tops
- Festival of the Hungry Ghosts
- Ancient Rome
- South and Central America
- Boston, Massachusetts
- New York
- Irish Immigrants
- Stephen Clarke
- Lon Chaney
- Agatha Christie
Did you enjoy this Bing Halloween Quiz so far? I hope you did.
If you want to see Bing Halloween Quiz Part 1, click here.