Meditation is an essential way to improve your spiritual health. In this way, you let yourself at peace, free from all the worries in the world. Meditation is also a great way to escape from all the stress in work, school, or anything.
In this post, test your knowledge about meditation with this ‘Meditation Quiz’.
- Yoga suggests how many folds path of life?
- Who is the father of yoga?
- Who brought yoga to the humans?
- Which language the word “Yoga” originates from?
- What type of yoga was invented by Bharat Thakur?
- What is the ultimate goal of yoga?
- What is the original language of Yoga?
- What is the appropriate amount of time to wait after a meal before beginning a yoga practice?
- What are the five elements in yoga?
- There were how many asanas classically enlisted in yoga?
- There are how many chakras in the human body?
- The word “pranayama” refers to?
- The word “asana” refers to?
- The term “Prana” refers to?
- The purpose of Yoga as taught by the ancients is to attain what?
- The cervical spine forms?
- Referred to as psychic space in front of the closed eyes, just behind the forehead.
- Is Yoga a religion?
- How many Koshas do humans have as per yogic system?
- ‘Jala’ is commonly referred to as?
- Maharsi Patanjali
- Artistic Yoga
- 90 minutes
- Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Akash
- Breath control exercises
- A yoga pose or posture
- Breath, Life Force, and Energy
- The natural curve of the neck