Microsoft OneNote is one of the popular Windows application that is used for organizing your notes seamlessly and with a little less effort.
OneNote has a very simple, intuitive design that are built to safe-keep your important agendas.
Read more about how to make aesthetic notes in OneNote.
Best Microsoft OneNote features:
- Organize your notes through notebooks, sections, and pages.
- No standard page layout or structure.
- Express your thoughts through the ink feature.
- Easily tag your notes as Important or To-Do.
- Save content online with OneNote Web Clipper.
- Easily add files to your notes for better note-taking experience.