Test your knowledge with these mind-blowing Bing Halloween Quiz. Enjoy these Bing trivia games for Halloween that will sharpen your mind.
Bing Halloween Quiz That’ll Test Your Knowledge
- During the three hundred years from 1450 to 1750 witch hunts became common throughout Europe, leading to roughly how many trials?
- Guy Fawkes was at the centre of which plot to assassinate King James I of England in 1605?
- Halloween is also known as All Hallows Eve, what is another name for Hallows?
- In the Agatha Christie murder mystery Hallowe’en Party, a girl suffers an unfortunate death at the hands of which Halloween related activity?
- Name either of the two Pokemon characters that resemble pumpkins?
- Residents of New Hampshire set a new world record for most carved and lit pumpkins – how many did they light simultaneously?
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollows is a short story set around the time of Halloween. Who is the author?
- The Pendle witch trials were amongst the most famous in English history. Where were all but two of the twelve accused tried?
- The Witches in Lancashire were situated around which prominent landmark?
- Thing. T. Thing was a character from The Addams Family TV series. What was the only part of the character ever seen?
- What did the Scottish Witchcraft Act of 1735 forbid the consumption of?
- What is the common name of what the Scottish call ‘neeps’ which are often used to replace Pumpkins for carving?
- What is the name for a ghost responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises and objects being moved?
- What is the name of the British private detective television series, which when shown in the United States was called ‘My Partner the Ghost’?
- What is the name of the Irish bread often eaten at Halloween which is yeasted with added sultanas and raisins?
- What sweet treat is often made for Halloween using butter, molasses and sugar?
- What two lines, some of the most quoted from British literature, do the witches in Macbeth chant when around the fire?
- Which actress played Debbie Jellinsky in Addams Family Values?
- Which English king became so obsessed with witches that he wrote a book about it that ultimately led to the persecution and prosecution of many women?
- Which film sees a troubled teen wake one night to be led outside by a figure in a rabbit costume who says his name is Frank?
- Which game involving fruit is commonly played at Halloween?
- Which Shakespeare play has witchcraft at the heart of the story?
- Which ‘Surely you can’t be serious’ actor starred in the Mel Brookes film – Dracula: Dead and Loving it?
- Which TV series had the characters Fred, Velma, and Daphne?
- Who are Dr. Peter Venkman, Dr. Raymond Stantz, and Dr. Egon Spengler better known as?
- Who sang the 1962 song ‘Monster Mash’?
- Gunpowder Plot
- She drowned whilst bobbing for apples
- Gourgeist or Pumpkaboo
- Washington Irving
- Lancaster Assizes
- Pendle Hill
- The hand
- Sausage Rolls
- Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)
- Bonfire toffee
- ‘Double, double, toil and trouble; ‘Fire burn and cauldron bubble’
- Joan Cusack
- James I (VI Scotland)
- Donnie Darko
- Bobbing for apples
- Leslie Nielsen (I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley)
- Bobby Pickett and the Crypt Kickers
The Big Trivia Quiz Book
Be mind-blown with these cool trivia quiz book that will put your general knowledge to test. Try this out today!